Welcome! to XHOST's support site. We're working hard to ensure that everything you need to produce and maintain your website is here. The content will be constantly changing, so please keep checking back.


Your comments are needed to help us shape the future content of XSupport, so let us know what you like and what you'd like to see on the XSupport site by posting any queries or questions on our support Conference.


Preventing Display Problems on Web Pages
Market estimates suggest that 95 percent of the Web audience is running Microsoft Windows, which means itís all too easy to forget the other 5 percent of users who view Web pages on the Macintosh, Unix workstations or other non-Windows devices
[Source: internet.com]
  
L a t e s t   S i t e   C h a n g e
ASPImage has added to the Xhost Site Utilities pages. This component allows ASP and ColdFusion developers to create images on the fly.
Other Changes

Xhost Services can be found on our main website http://www.xhost.co.uk

copyright 2003 Xhost Ltd All rights reserved